Cargando...
. ...
.............

Eminem ft. Big Sean - Detroit Vs. Everybody (Official video)



Eminem ft. Big Sean - Detroit Vs. Everybody (Official video) HD


Eminem, Royce da 5'9", Big Sean, Danny Brown, Dej Loaf, Trick Trick - Detroit Vs. Everybody

 

Lyric / Letra de la canción: Eminem ft. Big Sean - Detroit Vs. Everybody
[Hook - Dej Loaf:]
Tell 'em if they want it, they can come get that static
I swear I love my city, I just want a little static
See me, they salute me, they ain't ready for that static
Detroit vs. Everybody

[Verse - Royce Da 5'9":]
I took a bite out the rotten apple by the poison tree
All these females need to email to make noise
And I think things changin' a lot, he fuck with my authority
Then he shall see shells, but not by the seashore
If he gangbangin' or not
It's simple as the alphabet
He F with me, that G shall surely see
He definitely is 'bout it, it's retail fraud, he's weak
The honest gesture
The trigger finger 'round the diamond tester, we tail flaw with heat
The same soldier, it's me, myself and I
Ridin' 'round shootin' my biopic and my autobiography
Range Rover, this ain't the squash beef state
You thinkin' makeup, we thinkin' Lark Voorhies face
The Twin Eagle's air scoop might as well ride by an ambulance
My parachute like skydivin' in Hammer pants...

Anuncio
.......
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Los más vistos