Cargando...
. ...
.............

T.I. ft. Jeezy, WatchTheDuck - G Shit (Official Video)


Video: T.I. ft. Jeezy, WatchTheDuck - G Shit (Official Video) HD

Lyrics / Letra de la canción: T.I. ft. Jeezy, WatchTheDuck - G Shit
[Verse 1 - T.I.:]
I'm a rich nigga like I don't know
I can change if I wanna, but I won't though
Steer right even when I'm on the wrong road
Real talk from the heart what I'm known for
Skinny jeans, I don't do those
I'm the starter sub-par oughta shoot for
Fully automatic chopper, you could shoot though
Now I'm movin' five mil' when I shoot dough
Audemar, Hublot
One point five on the two-do'
Old hustle, new flow
Old money, new ho
Suckers prayin' I'm a chill, but I'm too cold
Long as I'm around, fuck they need you for?
Ridin' in the Chevy totin' three bricks
Since nobody wanna make G shit...



Anuncio
.......
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Los más vistos