Cargando...
. ...
.............

Calvin Harris ft. HAIM - Pray To God (Official Video)


Video: Calvin Harris ft. HAIM - Pray To God (Official Video) HD



Lyrics / Letra de la canción: Calvin Harris ft. HAIM - Pray To God
Oh, I remember when this road was my own
I pray to god, I just don't know anymore
I pray to god, I just don't know anymore
Anymore
I lost the feeling but I try to hold on
I thought the end of a love and what made you strong
I pray to god, I just don't know anymore

When there's no getting through
I won't hold back
I will throw down anything in life, I know now
I've been lyin' on the floor
Sleeping on the ground
I will give up everything in life, I know how

Cause I can't stop wondering
If I was too late to see the signs
If I could go back with hands up
I'd look up to the sky...

Anuncio
.......
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Los más vistos