Cargando...
. ...
.............

Redfoo ft. Stevie Wonder - Where The Sun Goes (Official video)


Video: Redfoo ft. Stevie Wonder - Where The Sun Goes (Official video) HD



Lyrics / Letra de la canción: Redfoo ft. Stevie Wonder - Where The Sun Goes
[Verse 1: Redfoo]
Lady, I've been watching you
Ooh, baby, I know you've been watching me, too
You're the type of girl
Into men and loves to dance
[?]
If you're the type of girl
Drink in hand and loves the sand
Then maybe I'm your man

[Chorus: Redfoo]
Let me take you where the sun goes
I could make your fantasies come to life
Wherever the sun goes
Baby, we can leave our shadows behind
(Let Stevie get something now)

[Verse 2]
Baby, like animals in the wild
We could play all day and all night
Underneath the stars
And I'm the type of girl


(Into men and loves to dance
[?])
Yeah, yeah, I'm the type of girl
(Drink in hand and loves the sand)
So, baby, take me by the hand

[Chorus: Redfoo]
Let me take you where the sun goes
I could make your fantasies come to life
Wherever the sun goes
Baby, we can leave our shadows behind

[Post-Chorus: Redfoo]
Whoa-oh, leave our shadows behind
Whoa-oh, leave our shadows behind...


Anuncio
.......
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Los más vistos