Cargando...
. ...
.............

R3hab ft. Felix Snow - Care (Official Video)


Video: R3hab ft. Felix Snow - Care (Official Video) HD



Lyrics - Letra de la canción: R3hab ft. Felix Snow - Care
[Verse 1]
I'm a vintage kind of love
[?]
You've been breaking skin and slashing in
I'm a ghost in your thoughts
As you figured out all the costs
You don't need to be staying
I reach to you, reach into you
Turning your past, babe

[Chorus 1]
Now won't you put me in your shrine
I'm a vintage kind of love
And make the rules as we groan [?]
I'm a vintage kind of soul
As you take my hand and [?]
I'mma care for you, I'mma care for you
Cause you might kill us
I'mma care for you, I'mma care for you

[Post-Chorus]
I'mma care for you
I'mma care for you

[Bridge]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I'mma care
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I'mma care

[Verse 2]
I'm a different kind of drug
Cyanide in my lungs, a toxic grab
Stop breaking in, crashing in
Stop playing in the dark
You're my conductor of energy
Director of our fantasy
I lean from ya, I lean to ya
Nostalgic sweet taste

[Chorus 2]
Now won't you meet me where our end comes
I'm a different kind of drug
See the world as we have and take it
I'm a different kind of [?]
As I wrap myself in a tourniquet
I'mma care for you, I'mma care for you
Cause you will kill us
I'mma care for you, I'mma care for you

[Post-Chorus]
I'mma care for you
I'mma care for you
I'mma care for you
I'mma care for you

Anuncio
.......
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Los más vistos